ABOUT THE AYP SHINE CENTER
Africa Yoga Project Shine Center is a unique education and empowerment school, and a community based social enterprise in the heart of Nairobi, Kenya. Our intention is to be of service by sharing yoga with every body regardless of fitness level, age, experience or background.
The Shine Center is a place where people come together to explore new and healthier ways of being, actively inquire about the issues of their life and put inspiration into practice. We promise an experience that will not only stretch, strengthen and empower you in body and being, but that will be more FUN than you have ever imagined possible. We don’t pretend that our partnership in your empowerment will be effortless—but it will be extraordinarily rewarding. Like the sun, the positive results produced at the Shine Center radiate out into our families, our communities and our globe – allowing you to contribute to a happier and healthier world.
- Intro Special: 2000 shillings for your first month!
- Single Class Drop-In: 700 ksh
- 5-Class Pass: 3,000 ksh (600 ksh/class)*
- 10-Class Pass: 5,000 ksh (500 ksh/class)*
- 20-Class Pass: 8,000 ksh (400 ksh/class)*
- Month Unlimited: 5,000 ksh a month (includes mat storage)
- Three Month Membership: 12,000 ksh for 3 months (4,000 ksh/month and includes mat storage)
- Yearly Membership: 42,000 ksh (3,500 a month!)
From Town/ Ngara:
- Take matatu No. 11 going to Highridge at Odeon cinema
- When you get to Nakumatt Highride go right (Northeast) onto Masari Rd for a block and a half.
- Diamond Plaza will be on your left between Mutati Rd and Fourth Parklands Ave.
- The Shine Center is located in Diamond Plaza on the 4th floor.
- From town - University roundabout
- Go NE passing the University of Nairobi and Central Police station on your left.
- Continue onto Slip Rd. until you're forced to turn.
- Take the 2nd exit on left onto Murang'a Rd.
- Take a left onto Limuru for a little under a half a mile - 600 meters.
- Stay on A2 for 800m, a half a mile, then turn right on Masari Rd.
- You will pass Nakumat Highridge on your Right.
- Continue NE for a block and a half.
- Diamond Plaza will be on you left between Mutati Rd and Fourth Parklands Ave.
- The Shine Center is located in the building on the 4th floor.
Shine Center Contact:
Location: Shine Center, Diamond Plaza, 4th floor on Masari Road
Yoga Tip #1: Consistency
Successful yoga practice requires discipline and wisdom. Consistency is the key to success. A practice of 2-3 days per week, if consistent, will create transformation over time. For life-changing results practice 5-6 days per week.