Grants and M&E Manager Vacancy November 2017
Are you a rockstar Grants and M&E Manager who lives in Kenya and loves yoga? Then we are looking for you!
Or if you know the perfect person for our team, share this link with them!
Grants and M&E Manager vacancy
The Africa Yoga Project (AYP) is recruiting a Grants and M&E Manager. Leading our grants and M&E processes, this role will support our goals of increasing youth employability, fostering civic engagement, and building the wellbeing industry so that youth from marginalized communities earn a self-sustaining income as community leaders.
AYP’s mission is to educate, empower, elevate, and expand employability of youth in Africa using the transformational practice of yoga.
AYP is a values driven organization. Through our values we hold each other accountable in all that we do. Striving to live the organizational values forms a part of your commitment to being a member of AYP. Our core values are:
- Being for each other
- Speaking straight
- Honoring commitments
- Generously listening
- Acknowledgement & appreciation
Location: This position will be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
The Grants and M&E Manager will (1) maintain existing relationships with institutional donors, (2) create new relationships with such donors, (3) maintain program monitoring processes, (4) provide program evaluation analyses, and (5) regularly share M&E learnings with the rest of the AYP team.
- Maintain existing relationships with institutional donors
- Programmatic and financial reporting to existing donors
- Regularly scheduled checkups with donor points-of-contact
- Create and maintain a quarterly newsletter for institutional donors
- Create new relationships with institutional donors
- Apply to partnership opportunities with new institutional donors
- Network and attend donor events
- Maintain program monitoring processes
- Use existing tools (reports, database) to monitor programs delivery and participation
- Provide program evaluation analyses
- Monthly, quarterly, biannual and annual surveys of beneficiaries.
- Compilation of survey data into analysis
- Maintaining participation in existing research-sharing networks
- Regularly share M&E learnings with the rest of the AYP team
- To foster organizational learning from M&E data
- On monthly, quarterly, biannual and annual bases
- Experience confronting unpredictable problems, creating resourceful solutions, and equipping a team to implement those solutions
- Experience in designing program monitoring processes, in polling for research, or in market research
- A strong grasp of social science research methods
- Entrepreneurship or management experience is a plus
- A personal interest in yoga and in growing your yoga practice!
To apply, please send a short cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Grants and M&E Manager” in the subject line.